Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Albury, Australia
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13497 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,643 (19,585 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)