Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02116 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,192 (руб 103,591) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)