Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00239 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 58% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,492 (2,715,985 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)