Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04875 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,051 (21,564₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)