Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02039 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,318 (₨113,717) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)