Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.339 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 11% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,178 ($3,121) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)