Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.428 AUD / OMR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,423 (﷼ 999) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)