Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01273 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,041 (₨160,395) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (43 minutes ago)