Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.755 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,429 (3,216KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 400 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)