Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,763 (3,368KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)