Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 AUD / KMF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,907 (1,302,015 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)