Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.503 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 9% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,342 (€2,888) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)