Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,196 (€2,258) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (35 minutes ago)