Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 24% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,843 (€3,231) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)