Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.504 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 25% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,669 (€3,104) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)