Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01468 AUD / LRD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 17% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,382 (298,437 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (40 minutes ago)