Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 AUD / LRD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,665 (332,820 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)