Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01453 AUD / LRD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 13% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,526 (242,689 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)