Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18680 AUD / TTD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,882 (20,779 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)