Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19952 AUD / TTD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,737 (18,731 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (32 minutes ago)