Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19452 AUD / TTD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,446 (12,574 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)