Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01292 AUD / KES
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,268 (Shilling253,017) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (37 minutes ago)