Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00226 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 194% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$11,030 (4,885,371 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)