Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00246 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 173% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,831 (2,781,026 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)