Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00242 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 208% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,698 (3,183,989 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)