Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 330%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00240 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 212% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,737 (4,049,661 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)