Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01161 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,624 (¥312,032) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)