Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.935 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,518 (2,694 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)