Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01280 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,718 (₨290,515) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)