Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.300 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,671 ($2,823) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (34 minutes ago)