Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.301 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,226 ($2,479) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)