Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.337 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,652 ($1,984) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)