Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.321 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,075 ($3,084) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)