Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.278 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,255 ($3,330) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,200 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)