Cost of living comparison between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.294 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,159 ($2,441) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)