Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.332 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,903 ($2,931) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)