Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,434 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,044 (€2,583) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)