Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08647 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,071 (ARS $35,521) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)