Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04824 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,341 (69,261₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)