Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.480 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,993 (€2,022) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)