Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,556 (COL$5,780,373) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)