Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,938 (COL$4,245,930) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)