Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00058 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,650 (4,605,722 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)