Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00059 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,587 (2,704,808 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)