Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00057 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,507 (4,401,540 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)