Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00056 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,296 (4,068,715 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)