Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00060 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,996 (3,310,751 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)