Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00058 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,965 (3,360,387 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)