Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13049 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,313 (Bs 40,715) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)