Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04467 AUD / NIO
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,610 (58,416 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)