Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.272 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,810 ($2,997) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)