Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.332 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,040 ($3,034) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)