Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,528 (﷼ 66,086,759) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (39 minutes ago)