Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04489 AUD / NIO
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,297 (51,181 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)