Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 4% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,917 (€2,604) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)