Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04826 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,832 (37,958₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)