Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04953 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,212 (44,660₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)