Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05082 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,050 (40,334₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)