Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13232 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,441 (Bs 48,674) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (42 minutes ago)