Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13131 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,250 (Bs 47,600) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)