Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13248 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,040 (Bs 30,495) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)