Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,720 (Bs 189,631,126) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (36 minutes ago)