Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Albury, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13174 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,257 (Bs 32,313) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)