Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.333 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,682 (2,011 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)