Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,312 (€1,684) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)