Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,467 (COL$5,649,865) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)