Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,473 (COL$5,769,410) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)