Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,325 (COL$5,302,148) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)