Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40418 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,160 (R$ 7,818) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)