Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38990 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,087 (R$ 7,917) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)