Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.482 AUD / BHD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 6% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,932 (Dinar 842) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)