Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.441 AUD / BHD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 10% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,393 (Dinar 986) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (36 minutes ago)