Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.571 AUD / BHD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 6% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,542 (Dinar 992) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (42 minutes ago)