Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.508 AUD / BHD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,570 (Dinar 1,018) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)