Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04434 AUD / NIO
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,542 (34,773 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)