Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,602 (Rp 26,588,607) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)