Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.372 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 39% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,478 (€2,534) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (33 minutes ago)