Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.557 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 46% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,384 (€3,458) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)