Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01273 AUD / KES
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,748 (Shilling215,851) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (22 minutes ago)