Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08620 AUD / MVR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,189 (25,389 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)