Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34973 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,973 (5,643TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)