Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35927 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,187 (8,871TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)