Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07364 AUD / SDG *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$4,100 (55,673 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)