Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / BYR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,889 (29,174,143 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)