Cost of living comparison between Maladzyechna, Belarus and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 AUD / BYR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,300 (34,198,012 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)