Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,147 (1,833,322 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)