Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00234 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,691 (1,580,708 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)