Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00239 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,372 (1,830,361 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)