Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,291 (Rp 23,021,119) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)