Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,783 (Rp 28,709,784) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)