Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,681 ($2,918) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.69 (37 minutes ago)