Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.310 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,593 ($2,743) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,400 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)